Believe it or not, even MORE questions that people who ask me constantly about Grimmsy (which would be noone) are CONSTANTLY asking, if they were asking any questions at all, which they aren’t.
1) When will Grimmsy first appear on this website in real, actual “comic” form? You know, with pictures?
– Early September, 2016.
2) How often will the comic appear once it starts appearing?
– At present, the plan is to “publish” (on this website) one strip per month. A strip being a collection of frames that tells a mini-story.
3) How many frames will typically be in a strip?
– 16 or so. So a panel of 4 frames will be published about once a week. Times 4 weeks (about a month), equals 16 frames, equals one strip.
4) Do you have an artist yet that will actually draw these pictures to go along with your words and cr@ppy ideas?
– Well the contest on deviantart.com ends on the 20th (winners to be announced on the 27th) and barring disaster, atomic holocaust, or…well, that’s it, really…someone will be drawing the comic, yes.
5) Why should I read your stupid comic?
– Well, the pictures alone will be worth your time. But if you’re an a$$hole and demand a story and all, I’ll be providing those too. Me, myself, I’ll guarantee it, see!
6) So what sort of things will happen in your comic?
– Oh, wouldn’t you like to know! You’ll just have to wait and find out like everyone else. Except me, I already know.
7) Really? How far ahead have you planned?
– Well, I have a basic story arc for the foundation of the comic set up. You know, the main characters, common settings, that sort of thing. And then lots of little things to branch off of that.
8) Do you think any woman will ever actually want to touch you again?
– Hmmmmmm. Probably not, no. Especially now that my teeth are a TOTAL mess… *Bares an extremely unattractive set of gums n’ choppers*
9) Are you ever actually going to review anything else ever again, or just do these stupid updates, and eventually the comic, if that can be believed?
– Oh yes.
10) What do you think of the Olympics?
– I think that Olympic uniforms probably would cut off blood circulation if worn on a regular basis. Also, why are people treating “The Final Five” as if it’s one of the greatest and most innovative nicknames in the history of the world? I mean…there’s five of them. And they’re the last group of five, or something. So like…it sorta makes sense. Also, did anyone else want to see Usain Bolt fall flat on his face? Also, in all seriousness, I think Michael Phelps is aware that he actually has a “legacy” now, and he takes it seriously. And good. Also, is it just me or does Rio suck as an Olympic venue? Also, is it just me or is Women’s Beach Volleyball a wonderful thing? Also, does anyone else think back to the days when you could enter your OWN olympics, in that game where you just hit the buttons really fast for the 100 yard dash? And then there was the hurdles, I think…and then the long jump, and then you had to do some weird sh1t to throw that thing. Also, April Ross is really cute. Also, does it feel at times – when they’re showing the not QUITE so popular events – like maybe they’ll start talking about Shirling?
11/11/16: Hey, this was pretty good. Yay me. But, the point of this edit is to state (even though the first one shows this already) that when I publish a Grimmsy comic – still hopefully/planning on – once a month, I will publish the entire comic at once. And, since I’ll post frame one FIRST and frame (last frame) LAST, you PROBABLY shouldn’t click on the entry that says “Frame X” where X isn’t 1, and it also might say (END) after the “Frame X”. Unless you wanna read it backwards.